Get Found Online
There’s a lot of buzz these days about marketing local businesses over the internet. And for good reason. It turns out that 80% of local searchers follow up offline with a phone call or an in-store visit. This means that if you can have your business show up in the searches when someone is looking for your services, you might very well receive a phone call from that person.
Local marketing is perfect for the Internet
Our experience shows that marketing your local business online offers an excellent opportunity to expose your business to a highly targeted group of people who are already interested in your services and ready to do business!
We work with our clients to achieve online visibility for your targeted keywords in order to help you:
- get found online
- build local awareness
- generate traffic to your website
There are a number of strategies that we employ to help you get found and to build targeted web traffic. The right one for you is best determined by your individual circumstances.
- Content Marketing– Creating and disseminating high quality content that your target market finds to be valuable is at the core of Content Marketing. Content can be text, images, video or podcasts….all designed to educate your target audience.
- Local Search Marketing – The “maps” section of the search results occupies prime real estate for local searches. And customer reviews make those local searches even more valuable. We help you build an optimized presence in Google + Local (Google Places) to maximize your visibility.
- Local Search Engine Optimization – We have developed a unique method of securing organic page one rankings for many of our clients’ targeted keywords in their towns and their surrounding towns.
- Paid Search Marketing– Paid search marketing offers business owners the ability to immediately get found on page 1 of the search results. This performance-based method of advertising delivers precise local geographic targeting as well as fast and measurable ROI.
Social Media Marketing – Social media marketing has become an important part of the marketing mix to help get the word out. Social media sites can amplify your message and facilitate sharing of information.
Video Marketing – We employ the use of videos to help build (and frequently dominate) a web presence for our clients for their targeted keywords/towns.